Train the Intercultural Trainer Beginners Program©
The first level of the EIFID Train the Intercultural Trainer education program.
- EIFID Train the Intercultural Trainer Beginners Program© – 3 days
- EIFID Intercultural Training – 2 days
- EIFID Train the Intercultural Trainer Intensive Program© – 5 days
- People, who have so far no experience in conducting intercultural training
- People, who want to enter the market of intercultural training
- Trainers, coaches and advisers conducting intercultural training and/or advising for no longer than 12 months
- People planning to work or working in different roles in an international environment supporting development processes of clients coming from different cultural circles
What will you learn?
During the Train the Intercultural Trainer Beginners Training© you´ll get information about the about core theories, concepts and research from the field of cross-cultural psychology, e.g.:
- Learning about culture. Why and how did cultures evolve?
- Learning about cultural differences (independent and interdependent self, cultures of honour and cultures of dignity, Schwartz’s cultural values, Hofstede’s cultural dimensions etc., analytic versus holistic thinking, cultural differences in dealing with choice)
- Defining Cultural Competence
- Getting familiar with the Deardorff´s model
- Getting to know different tools available to Intercultural Trainers
- Working on intercultural case studies highlightening stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination
- Practicing basics of training and teaching, e.g. learning about different teaching methods, giving instructions and debrief learning activities, etc.
- Learning about the newest trends in the Intercultural Field
NEWS! This course is available on the spot and online. Request a call to talk about your participation in the TTIT Beginners Program©
- Regular price – 1.020,00 Euro (please note: travel, accommodation, health insurance, subsistence expenses, and costs for visa are not included)
August 21-23, 2019 – Amsterdam/The Netherlands
Five reasons to join the TTIT
EIFID train the intercultural trainer program is the result of a long way of asking questions and finding answers. All by ourselves. This is why at EIFID we believe, that you do not have to kick the door open. We already did it – that should be enough. And It’s a waste of your time – if we know the answer, we´ll give it to you.
We focus on your strengths. Everyone is an individual and brings his / her unique talents to work with people. We teach how to work with them and empower yourself to use them in your own training sessions.
We love feedback. With feedback, we aim for uncovering your blind spots in a loving and caring way. And we encourage you to do the same. We believe that feedback enables you to grow much faster as a trainer and as a human being.
We will use conventional and unconventional teaching and learning methods by involving your mind, body, and spirit. They will support you on your way to become aware of yourself and the participants of your trainings. We do not reinvent the wheel. The methods worked very well on us, they will be working on you too.
We care a lot about your development as a human and as a trainer. This is why we take care of the group process – there are always two trainers/facilitators in the group room in order for you to benefit from the wide experience of how they teaching styles are.