Are you looking for intercultural training that provides deep cultural awareness, improves intercultural competence, and boosts you professionally and personally? Come and join us!
Living and working across cultures – enhancing your cross-cultural skill-set
The workshop will be of benefit if…
- Your organization is growing its business beyond national borders
- You and your staff are increasingly working with colleagues in other countries
- Your team is becoming more culturally diverse
- You are involved in multinational projects and programs
- You are an Individual who would like to deepen your understanding of how culture works
- Cultural values and attitudes
- What is cultural awareness?
- Communication styles
- Cross-cultural management skills
- Working together across cultures
- Developing cultural awareness
- Language issues
- Tips and strategies for specific countries
Benefits for you
- In-depth cultural awareness and understanding of the impact of cultural differences
- The necessary foundation and tools to become culturally competent
- A better understanding of the cultural challenges facing multicultural workplaces
- The opportunity to enhance cultural sensitivity and competence
- Practical tools to reduce cross-cultural misunderstanding and encourage positive cross-cultural working relationships
Benefits for your organization
- Strengthening the constructive attitude of employees in the field of international cooperation
- Increasing employees’ confidence in contact with customers from various cultures
- Improving the atmosphere and quality of communication and cooperation will help to improve the quality and timeliness of tasks, projects, and processes.
- Reducing the risk of customer losses and quality decrease resulting from prejudice and intercultural conflicts
- Creating more awareness for employees on how to use various techniques for better mutual understanding
- regular price – 570 Euro (+ 21% VAT)
The tuition fee covers
- One day training
- Course materials
The next training in our calendar takes place on:
15th of April, 2023
Start: 9 am – 4 pm Amsterdam time
If you need more time to decide yet you’d like to stay tuned with the latest news about Intercultural Training, please email at email@example.com.
We’ll be glad to stay in touch!