Train the Intercultural Trainer Intensive Program Online
The program for Interculturalists ready to finally take action!
About the Program
We are covering all the train-the-trainer topics with the overlaying content of Intercultural Communication you need to know when working with people from various cultures. Additionally, we focus very strongly on business and your visibility. This is why we do promote you and your work during the program!
You will walk away knowing how to prepare, deliver and evaluate Intercultural Training for your Clients and experience going live with workshop participants!
Joining our training allows for a more in-depth grasp of group dynamics, training methods & methodologies, training styles, authentic experience with a real audience, and evaluation & direct participants’ feedback.
The TTIT Intensive Program consists of two main parts covering topics and experiences essential for developing as Intercultural Trainer.
- One day of Intercultural Training
- 36 hours of Train the Intercultural Trainer Intensive Program
- Support session dedicated to participants’ live intercultural workshops
- Participants’ workshops (2,5 hours each)
For whom is the Train the Intercultural Trainer Intensive Online?
- For upcoming Intercultural Trainer and Coaches who want to get paid for delivering intercultural training on-site and online
- For those who are already working in the intercultural field without prior participation in a structured IC training program for trainers
- For those who are seeking a career in HR development, career management, or other fields related to working with people from various cultures
- Academic lecturers looking to teach intercultural communication to students and faculty
- For all who want to add intercultural communication to their portfolio
What Clients say about the Course
- The TTIT from EIFID is THE program to choose if you want to gain diverse skills & tools and get new ideas & insights to develop your intercultural training. You benefit from the best practices of experienced experts and learn tips & tricks to become a great trainer. One of the best things about it is: It’s not ending after the weeks of training are over; it’s beginning! With you becoming part of a global community of intercultural experts. Isabelle Roske
- Joining TTIT with EIFID was by far the best investment this year. Not only the training content is packed with knowledge and valuable tools for your professional development as an intercultural trainer, but it also allows you to learn from a very diverse team of professionals. The fact that the trainers’ team comes from different backgrounds and has working experience in various sectors only adds value to these six weeks. Elena Turlaeva
- Train the Intercultural Trainer is a fabulous way to ground your intercultural knowledge and explore best practices in delivering authentic, practical training. I was tuning in online from New Zealand, this gave me a unique lens to experience this training. I had been concerned that a eurocentric approach would be taken during this training; however, I was encouraged by the breadth of experience both trainers and other participants had. I would recommend this training to anyone keen to step out into ICC training or is interested in the Intercultural Development field of study. I come from a Community Development and Human Rights Advocacy background. I could take knowledge usually used in international business settings and apply it to my work with notable success. This training is very well organized, and as an online training, I was impressed at how the team delivered such engaging classes. Sarah Macdonald
Dates & Registration
15th of April 2023
- IC Training + setting the stage; 15th of April, 9 am – 4 pm
- Mapping the Field; 16th of April, 9 am – 12 pm
- IC Communication I; 22nd of April, 9 am – 1 pm
- IC Communication II; 29th of April, 9 am – 1 pm
- Training Intro Andreas; 6th of May, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Training Design I – Models & Methodology; 13th of May, 9 am – 12 pm
- Training Design II – Methods & Tools; 20th of May, 9 am – 12 pm
- Group Dynamics; 25th of May, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Workshop preparation; 3rd of June, 9 am – 12 pm
- Facilitation Skills; 12th of June, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Building relations; 24th of June, 9 am – 12 pm
- Managing my business; 25th of June, 9 am – 12 pm
- Offers & Sales Henning; 1st of July, 9 am – 12 pm
- Closing; 2nd of July, 9 am – 12 pm
The program will start with a minimum of six participants. All gatherings occur according to the schedule. To register for the TTIT, fill out the form below. In the following days, you will receive an email inviting you to an introduction call and information on the payment details.
Listen to our Alumni
- 2.500,00 Euro (incl. 21% VAT) – one payment, or
- 2.650,00 Euro (incl. 21% VAT) – payment in two installments of each 1.325,00 Euro (+ 21% VAT)
What is included?
- Intercultural Training containing ready-to-use exercises, theories, and practical tools
- All training modules are run by experienced Intercultural Experts and Practitioners
- Hands-on session preparing participants for their live intercultural workshops
- Course materials
- Ready to use layouts
- Training examples
- Online visibility
- A lot of practical advice from advanced practitioners
- Motivation to take action (priceless!)
- Support in preparing, delivering and evaluating of your live workshop
Let’s get in touch!
Schedule a discovery call to find out how the Program might benefit you.
Listen to our Alumni
- How big is the TTIT group? The TTIT is delivered in a workshop style. To guarantee the best learning experience for the participants, our group size consists of up to twelve participants per edition.
- Who is my audience when running my free workshop? The audience of your workshop will be those interested in the topic you will be working with. We do not set up an audience, but we guide and encourage you to take all the steps needed to get participants for your training.
- How do I become visible? By joining the TTIT, you declare to run an open workshop and write an article about it (the workshop’s topic). Both will be published on EIFID’s website and used to promote your event. Besides this, as part of the TTIT, the trainees and EIFID are posting materials of the trainees in their network.
- What does the program look like? We meet once or twice a week at the scheduled time (please see the training schedule). We will be using virtual learning platforms to follow the program. You don’t need to know the platform functions in advance. You will be learning it on the way.
- What is the “direct feedback from real participants”? During the TTIT, you prepare and run an open online workshop. The workshop participants can give you written feedback after your webinar.
- How much time do I need to invest in the TTIT next to the sessions? Depending on your experience, you will need approx. 2 hours a week.
- I don’t want to invest in education right now. If you don’t invest in yourself right now, how would you expect others to invest in you?
- I don’t have the motivation to work online myself. How can I motivate myself to go along with the program? Participants and Trainers meet regularly on given dates and times. The TTIT Intensive Online Program is not for self-learning but for learning together in class. The Participants meet with the Trainers in real-time. This allows you to be fully present, active, asking questions, etc.
- I don’t particularly appreciate working online and would like to wait for an offline course. The offsite learning experience will be announced accordingly. Please get in touch with us to get more information.
- What is the difference in the content between offline and online TTIT? The content will be enriched with tools and knowledge about online learning, so Participants are ready and enabled to work with their clients both offline and online.
- How long do I have access to the content? You can review the content for 12 months after the course ends.
- I want to participate in the MIC and the TTIT Intensive Course. What else do I need to learn? Do you recommend any other course or additional school to attend? After both courses, you are fully prepared to run your groups. What you need is to start practicing.
- Is there an option to meet f2f after the TTIT Online Program? Yes, there will be the possibility given. For our Alumni, we do plan a MasterMind Weekend (additionally paid). The explicit content will be made available before the start of the program. Additionally, you can join our MasterMind groups, which will happen directly after the TTIT to keep you going.
- Can I pay in tranches? Yes, there is the possibility of paying in tranches. To choose the best option for you, please get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The program is too expensive for me. Depending on where you are based, the investment in the TTIT is equivalent to 1-4 days of working as an Intercultural Trainer. Not being aware of this means you must start exploring the Intercultural Field at the beginning. Please check our Mastering Intercultural Communication Online Program.
- I don’t feel comfortable working within a group. Is an individual track possible? Yes, an individual learning process is possible. Please do contact us via email to discuss your needs: email@example.com
- I do not have any previous experience in Intercultural Communication. Can I join? Yes, you can, but we will kindly ask you to purchase the Mastering Intercultural Communication E-learning course before you join. Our Participants gave us valuable feedback before saying that they often lacked information, which is required when joining the TTIT.
- How big is the TTIT group? The group starts with 6 participants. The maximum amount of participants in a workshop is 12.
- Is the workshop obligatory to receive an EIFID certificate? Yes, leading your workshop is part of the program.
- Do I need to participate in all the workshops led by my TTIT peers? There is no obligation to do so; nevertheless, we encourage you to participate in the workshop of your Buddy (TTIT structure), as we ll as in many workshops led by TTIT Trainees during the program.
- In some cases, VAT is not calculated in the case of an educational institution in the Netherlands. Why EIFID calculates VAT? No VAT is added when an organization is registered in the Central Register Kort Beroepsonderwijs. EIFID calculates VAT (Dutch: BtW 21%).
- Are there funding possibilities for this program, for example, a national fund, Erasmus, or another? To check the opportunities or apply for funding, please get in touch with your national Erasmus + office. Unless stated otherwise, the TTIT Intensive Program Online is not funded by any external party.
Please go ahead and drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch!
What are the benefits of TTIT?
- You´ll improve your knowledge of the key conceptual frameworks of the intercultural field
- You´ll get a deeper awareness of your values and biases
- You´ll gain a greater understanding of your strengths as a trainer and areas for development
- You´ll learn to incorporate intercultural elements into your areas of training
- You´ll design different types of intercultural training courses and will practice delivering them in actual online sessions
- You´ll be provided with training techniques and activities
- You learn in a comfortable environment – at home!
- You’ll start DOING!
For your Organization
- Strengthening the constructive attitude of employees in the field of international cooperation
- Increasing employees´ confidence when in contact with customers from various cultures
- Improving the atmosphere and quality of communication and cooperation will help to improve the quality and timeliness of tasks, projects, and processes
- Reducing the risk of customer losses and quality decrease resulting from prejudice and intercultural conflicts
- Creating more awareness for employees on how to use various techniques for better mutual understanding
- Defining frameworks for recognizing and responding to cultural diversity
- Increasing cross-cultural communication skills and cultural intelligence of employees
Five reasons to join the TTIT
The Train the Intercultural Trainer Intensive Program results from a long way of asking questions and finding answers. All by ourselves. This is why at EIFID, we believe you do not have to kick the door open. We already did it – that should be enough. And It’s a waste of your time – if we know the answer, we´ll give it to you.
We focus on your strengths. Everyone is an individual and brings their unique talents to work with people. We teach how to work with your unique strengths and empower you to use them in training sessions.
We love feedback. With feedback, we aim to uncover your blind spots in a loving and caring way. And we encourage you to do the same. We believe feedback enables you to grow much faster as a trainer and human being.
We will use conventional and unconventional teaching and learning methods involving your mind, body, and spirit. They will support you on your way to becoming aware of yourself and your training participants. We do not reinvent the wheel. The methods worked very well on us, they will be working on you too.
We care a lot about your development as a human and as a trainer. This is why we take care of the group process – there are always two facilitators in the room for you to benefit from the broad experience of their teaching styles.
If you need more time to decide yet want to stay tuned with the latest news about the TTIT, please email email@example.com. We’d be glad to keep in touch!